Mirrors are one the best tools you can use when you want to brighten up a room or make it seem more spacious. This is especially true in smaller living spaces, as the clever use of mirrors can efficiently reflect borrowed light and give an impression that there is more space in the room.
At Glass Direct Australia, we see the use of wall mirrors as an innovative way to enhance the look and feel of any space. We are one of the leading companies for glass mirrors in Sydney for over 14 years, and have been providing a wide range of reflective glass products custom made to suit the area, including 6mm toughened mirror to accommodate kitchen splashbacks.
Our glass mirrors can be cut to any shape or size, and finished with a variety of edges or embellishments. Our large mirrors are suitable to be used as feature wall mirrors, and can even be affixed to ceilings for dramatic effect.
Mirror Supply and Installation
- You can depend on our glass mirrors to be manufactured according to the most stringent standards. Our environmentally friendly Copper-free mirror backing means superior moisture tolerability in the bathroom and much better recycling properties. Your standard non toughened mirrors comes with a flat polish all round or if you prefer you can request a bevelled edge for the , it’s a personal choice.
- Our toughened mirror is made to the A Grade Safety Glass, Australian Standard AS1288, and secured to your wall with quality adhesives designed for glass.
- Toughened Mirrors from Glass Direct Australia are put through an additional process to make them reflective.
- All of the customisation work such as the reflective spraying on toughened mirror is completed on site in our factories spraybooth, so we can oversee the quality control of all our mirrors.
- We can also supply and install toughened mirror as a splashback.
- Contact us to discuss your glass mirror requirements or browse our showcase gallery to get an idea of the quality of our products.